element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Top 10 Christmas Movies Of All Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

The most wonderful time of the year is here and these are the top 10 movies you absolutely have to watch this holiday season!

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas: A CLASSIC that you can’t let the holiday season pass without watching.​

2. The Polar Express: MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. Honestly, it’s pretty much one of everyone’s favorite, am I right?​

3. Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Another favorite to get anyone into the holiday spirit. Does everyone remember the cute little town?

4. Elf: Because who doesn’t love Will Ferrell? 

5. All of the Home Alone movies: ​They are HILARIOUS, but no seriously how’d they keep leaving Kevin behind? Lol

6. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Another classic!

7. Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas/Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas: Since we’re all really kids at heart. I mean, who doesn’t love Mickey?!!

8. A Christmas Carol (with Jim Carrey): AMAZING!

9. Gremlins: For those of us who would love a little scary movie.

10. Santa Clause 3 The Escape Clause: Now, the others are good too, but this one is the BEST.

Long story short, you can’t let the holiday season pass you by without watching these movies at least once. If you see something on the list that you’ve never watched, I highly recommend watching it. You won’t regret it. Happy Holidays!!!

The University of Alabama at Birmingham Alumnae | Her Campus Chapter Advisor?
HCUAB