Her Campus UAB Features

• Surviving Finals Week

It's almost time for winter break, which can only mean one thing: Finals week is upon us. No doubt there will be some stress involved but...

• Cheap Christmas DIYs

As a college student living in an apartment or dorm, you may find it difficult or costly to decorate for the holidays. When you are unable...

• Black Friday 101

Friends and family aren’t the only things we’re thankful for this holiday season. As college students, we also give thanks to the...

• Dear Agony

Dear Agony is back! If you've got questions we've got answers. As always, we promise to keep it real and provide you with refreshingly...

• Dear Agony

Have you ever wished you could get advice for your everyday relationship, school, family, and work problems from people who keep it real?...

• The Best-Kept Secrets of UAB

When you go to college, there are dozens of people designed to be your mentors. You are given orientation leaders, RAs, and advisors. Each...

• Things to do This Mother's Day

This Mother's Day, celebrate your mother (or other lovely lady) who means the world to you. Every mama is different, so find the event that...

• Summer Trends Report

Summer is just around the corner and we've rounded up six things you should absolutely invest in when the weather warms up. 1. A fedora or...

• UAB Assists in Autism Research

The Alabama Senate voted 32-0 for legislation earlier this month, in favor for private insurance companies to offer more health coverage...

• Be the Hostest with the Mostest!

Do you ever sit around on a Saturday with your friends, going back and forth with the “what should we do tonight” debate? There is always...

• The Deal Behind GASP

On February 22nd, the Green Initiative and Anthropology Club sponsored the Greater Alabama to Stop Pollution (GASP) informational meeting...

• 2012 Leadership Class Announced

Congratulations to all that were named in Leadership UAB 2012 Class. These individuals were chosen for outstanding leadership in the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style