Her Campus UAB Features

• 5 Things to Avoid on the First Date

What do I do? What do I say? What do I wear!? If you're trying to keep this cutie around for Valentine's Day, then your first date is going...

• Surviving Finals Week

It's almost time for winter break, which can only mean one thing: Finals week is upon us. No doubt there will be some stress involved but...

• Cheap Christmas DIYs

As a college student living in an apartment or dorm, you may find it difficult or costly to decorate for the holidays. When you are unable...

• Black Friday 101

Friends and family aren’t the only things we’re thankful for this holiday season. As college students, we also give thanks to the...

• Dear Agony

Dear Agony is back! If you've got questions we've got answers. As always, we promise to keep it real and provide you with refreshingly...

• Dear Agony

Have you ever wished you could get advice for your everyday relationship, school, family, and work problems from people who keep it real?...

• The Best-Kept Secrets of UAB

When you go to college, there are dozens of people designed to be your mentors. You are given orientation leaders, RAs, and advisors. Each...

• Things to do This Mother's Day

This Mother's Day, celebrate your mother (or other lovely lady) who means the world to you. Every mama is different, so find the event that...

• Summer Trends Report

Summer is just around the corner and we've rounded up six things you should absolutely invest in when the weather warms up. 1. A fedora or...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style