Memri Williams ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Name: Memri Williams

Age: 21

Classification: Senior

Major: Mass communications with a minor in business

Hometown: Birmingham, AL 

Relationship status: “Single! Lol”

What are you looking forward to in 2016? “In 2016 the biggest thing I am looking forward to is graduation. I am excited for this transition from college to the “real world” and I am ready to begin this new part of my life.” 

Who/what inspires your style? “I am inspired by people who dress totally and completely them. I love to see people who are fearless. When I dress I don’t think about what other people will think. I dress for me. If I love it, I’m wearing it.”  

What are your favorite winter trends? “This winter I love warm, neutral colors. I have a lot of clothes that are different shades of brown, green, nude, and black. I also love fringe. I have a camel colored dress with fringe sleeves that I adore.”

What activities do you like to do? “I enjoy reading, dancing, and traveling. I like to stay pretty active and not get too stagnant. I love an adventure.” 

What is one quote you live by and why? “Deuteronomy 31:6 “’Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you.”’ This quote is important to me because it reminds me to never be afraid. We go through different challenges in life and sometimes our first reaction may be to be fearful. However, God reminds us to be courageous because we can do anything. That fact is encouraging and comforting to me and I remember it everywhere I go.”

Kryshonna is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in marketing. She is passionate about food, creating, and finding small ways to be happy. When she isn't acting as the Campus Correspondent, she can be found catching dinner with friends, wandering around Birmingham, or catching up on Youtube. She has a new found love for the color baby pink along with a number of other things including: working out, boba tea, and fuzzy things. For inspiration and fashion posts, you can follow her on Instagram @kokokrys.  Schedule Schedule