Meet Fashionista Mckenzy Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Meet a Girl with lots of s-t- to the l- y- e, Mckenzy Hill!

Name: Mckenzy Hill

Age: 19

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Pre- Nursing

Hometown: Mobile, AL

How would you describe yourself?

–       I am a person with a big personality! I’ am energetic, loving, and very much a diva. I do not prefer to be outside if it is hotter than 75 lol.

Where is your favorite place to shop?

–       I can only choose one? No, just one won’t do, so I’ll choose 4. MAC, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and can’t forget about Steve Madden Shoes!

Where do you think, you got your amazing style from?

–       I just put pieces of clothes together that I picture in my head and if they don’t work I tweak the outfit until I like it! So, I guess I got my style from trial and error :)

What is your biggest beauty secret?

–       All I need in this life of sin is me and my concealer.

Who is your favorite fashion icon?

–       My fav icon would have to be Khloe Kardashian SHE SLAYS MAH LIFE!!! And Rhianna kills it also.

How do you like to spend your free time?

–       I don’t want to sound basic, but little things make me happy. So, whether it be spending time with my family and friends or just having some me time works out just fine. OMG does that make me sound old?! Ah!

What outfit, that you’ve created, are you most proud of and can you describe it?

–       It’s hard to choose one! I like dressing other people too! But if I had to choose one it would be these medium wash jeans, with a cream turtle neck and brown fur vest with tan knee high healed booties.

Shirt- Rue21, Vest and boots- Wet Seal, Jeans- Charlotte Russe, Purse- Michael Kors

Schedule

Schedule