Hope For Pretty Little Liars Fans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

It’s been about 18 Tuesdays since us PLL fans have lost our beloved show. It’s especially hard this month because we would usually be anticipating the annual Pretty Little Liars Halloween special which always proved to be a fan favorite.

As sorrowful as we may feel, there is some light at the end of this tunnel. At the end of the series finale of Pretty Little Liars, there was a hint of a possible spin off when mean girl Addison went missing at a sleepover, very similar to the one Allison originally went missing at. The suspicions were immediately raised and our prayers have been answered! Freeform recently announced that there will be a Pretty Little Liars spinoff coming soon known as The Perfectionists featuring two of our favorite Rosewood residents, Allison DiLaurentis and Mona Vanderwall! Marlene comes back to be a writer/executive producer of the new show and we couldn’t be more excited to see what this new series will bring. There hasn’t been a release date assigned yet, but we are sure that it will come soon. Let’s hope this show isn’t as much of a flop as the other attempted Pretty Little Liars spin-off, Ravenswood, was… fingers crossed!

To hold us Liar fans over, the series is on streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu. So, grab your favorite Liar fans and plan a binge day until we can watch the new show! -A