Holiday Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

It’s that time of year again when the chaos of school mixes in with our yearning for the holidays. Of course, with finals, it is difficult to even dream about all the little things that we love about the holiday season. But don’t fret, Her Campus UAB will get you through this hellish week of finals becauseeeee our Holiday Survival Kits are in. We have a ton of goodies worth mentioning, so be on the lookout for future giveaways happening next semester. Below are some of the products that you can expect to be provided!

Book of the  Month

Do you love reading, but not necessarily paying so much for your new reads? Check out Book of the Month! The company offers new books at just half their retail price. All books are hardcover and shipping is free, so the service really is a steal. Readers have until the sixth of the month to decide on the book they would like for the month, or they have the option to opt out of their supscription. Awesome, right?! But that’s not all… If you would like to go in reading overload, you can purchase up to two more hardcover books for an additional $9.99 each. Use code HERCAMPUS30 for 30% off a 3-month membership plus a free tote! 

Yogi Tea

What don’t we love about Yogi Tea?! The brand brings such tastiness to products that are good for you. You can’t beat that! The company sent us $1 off coupons, along with the Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life teas. Both are super delicious, so this is definitely something to look out for in our giveaways!

Rimmel London Makeup

Rimmel London is keeping us spoiled! Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, and Natural Bronzer were all part of our Holiday Survival Kits! Have you been wanting to try some new makeup products… maybe a different lipstick color or new bronzer? We’ve got you covered! All of the products are not only amazing, but affordable, so make sure to check these out during our giveaways. 

Leaders Cosmetics USA

Leaders Cosmetics sent over three very lovely masks that we just haveee to share with our readers. 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming, and 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing masks were included in the kits, and each one is to die for. These cruelty-free products will let your natural beauty shine through… without the guilt of non cruelty-free products.

Pure Silk Shave Cream

If you are constantly on the go, these Pure Silk travel shaving creams are for you! What’s even more awesome is that they come with coupons… don’t worry, though, we have plenty to go around. 

5-Hour Energy

Do you need something to keep you up for your studies? 5-Hour Energy sent us its Extra Strength Raspberry for you to try!

My name is Kristal and I am currently a senior at UAB. As a business major and hopeful journalist, I hope to use my gifts and knowledge to reach across the world. I have interests in all things related to society-- hisory, social justice issues, man-made societal "norms." In my spare time, I enjoy working out, watching documentaries, viewing fashion blogs and magazines, and dreaming of the possibilities of my future. Would I forget to mention the importance of "Clueless" references in my life? Ugh, as if!