This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

If your friend’s birthday is coming in hot and you have no idea what to get her, I’ve got a couple stores in mind that could help you out. Just walking in to these stores will give you the motivation you need to find your friend the perfect gift! Be warned, though, you might end up leaving with something for yourself, too.

1. Swoozies

This store has everything your heart desires when it comes to gifts. Their products focus on teenage women all the way up to women in their thirties, but you can easily find something for anyone in here. If you’re looking for a fun and unique gift for your girl friend, this store is the perfect place for you to go! Everyone in the store is extremely helpful and their gift wrapping is free!

2. Lily Rain

Lily Rain is a company owned by the people that own Francesca’s- so think an upscale version of the cutesy store. Lily Rain’s products are not only gorgeous, but it’s also easy to find something that’s within your price range. They have a wide range of products that span all the way from makeup to home décor. What I love shopping for at Lily Rain, though, is jewelry. Their selection is always on-trend and current which is very important for good gift giving.

3. Wrapsody

This little-known Hoover store is one that everyone should check out. Wrapsody’s products are focused on Southern charm but they also carry some items with an urban twist. Although they do have many great clothing and accessory pieces, their home décor section puts so many others to shame. With so many of their products being locally made, you can count on your purchase making a difference in someone’s life.

5 Facts About Me: My personal motto is "Que sera, sera". I try to defend the silver lining at all costs. I love my mom and my sorority. I am fashion-obsessed with a slight online shopping addiction. I am currently surviving on chocolate and coffee. Follow me @samramic and @college.catwalk
HCUAB