This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

“Everyone deserves a second chance, bro,” said Logan Paul in recent TMZ interview.

Logan Paul is a 22-year-old Youtuber who rose to fame after making videos on the formerly popular app, Vine. Logan Paul is no stranger to controversy and he has done many questionable things in the past. He also has a brother, Jake Paul, who was recently caught saying the n-word in a rap freestyle video TMZ obtained.

Paul recently uploaded a video (which was later taken down) of him exploring the Aokigahara forest, aka the Suicide Forest, in Japan. Paul, along with his film crew, found a dead body of a young man hanging from the tree. Even though Paul and his friends did blur out the man’s face, many viewers found the video distasteful and highly recommended the video be taken down immediately.

Paul did take down the video, but the backlash from people on Twitter and his fans was too much, and he recently decided to take a break from YouTube.

After stating that he thinks he deserves a second chance, people became even more outraged and suggested that he donate money to a suicide prevention cause because Logan Paul earns close to 12.5 million dollars a year and was named one of the fourth highest-paid YouTube stars.

In his TMZ interview, Paul said he has “learned so many things” over the past couple of weeks, and even said in his apology video that he was “disappointed in himself”.

So does Logan Paul deserve a second chance and will his fans and the people be able to forgive him? Only time will tell when Paul makes his grand entrance back to the YouTube community which will be “soon” according to Logan Paul.

Jessica.Virgo.Dog Lover. Struggling College Student
HCUAB