Her Campus UAB Snapshot

• Fall Style!

We can't get enough of this simple, yet stunning look!

• Cookies 4 a Cause

Come support Her Campus UAB by buying Insomnia Cookies on November 12 2014!

• Jambalaya and Jams

Outside the HUC, students gather to hear some smooth jazz and get some southern food like cornbread and homemade jambalaya. Yum!

• Hot Potato

This "pig in the potato patch" is from Jim n' Nicks. It is a little slice of heaven, but I don't even want to know how many calories it...

• Spring...and Allergies Are Here!

Tip for pollen allergies: Purchase some local honey and take 2 tablespoons a day to prevent pollen allergies. Why? Local honey has small...

• Brick and Tin

Brick & Tin is easily one of my favorite lunch spots in Birmingham. First of all, the building is in the heart of southside and has a...

• S.A.L.S.A Event in the Mini Park

Yesterday, S.A.L.S.A hosted this event in the UAB mini park. Anywhere that has a Dora the Explorer bouncy castle and a pinata is good in...

• UAB @ Night

UAB is (obviously) located in the heart of downtown Birmingham. But how often do we really get to appreciate the city and campus lights? On...

• Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

So it's no secret that I'm obsessed with Dreamcakes. However, it can be a little impractical on my college budget paying $4 a cupcake,...

• Mani Mania!

Her Campus UAB is having a contest on our Facebook and we want to see your nail art! "Like" our Facebook page here and join the event page...

• Blaze Topiary

We found this little guy outside of the HUC and couldn't resist putting a picture up! Where did this Blaze topiary come from and how can we...

• Ready, Set, Go!

Ready, set, GO! What else could be more exciting than starting your Sunday morning running a marathon around Birmingham? I know you might...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style