Blog

• How to De-Stress Your Move

With the semester coming to an end, many of us will be moving to new apartments or dorms or back home. Finals bring enough stress as is, so...

• Thoughts on Infinity

I fancy myself a bit of a romantic realist, which sounds like a contradiction in terms, but hear me out. Romanticism is focused on the...

• Teacher's Pet?

You're a college undergrad now, and while bringing your professor a shiny apple to sit on her desk would be a little weird, making sure...

• 5 Easy Ways to Get Organized

Finals week is quickly approaching! All semester you have thrown papers here and there, forgotten important dates, and stressed about when...

• 10 Movies for a Girls Night-In

We all have that one Saturday night every once in a while where we just want to hang with the girls. We want to discuss our love lives, do...

• Wicca: FAQ

I’ve been studying Wicca for a couple of years now, and have considered myself to be a Wytch (so spelled for the purposes of clarification...

• How to Lead a More Productive Life

1. Use a Planner a84cd0f8ff6ffcb8a051baf3c2e78f05.jpg The sure way to win is to schedule your day-to-day activities. There is simply too...

• 5 Tips to Get Dressed Faster

Ugh, another day - another outfit. The thought of getting out of bed and trekking to class is daunting enough. Sure the t-shirt that you...

• Top Ten Shows To Binge Watch

All college students know that any streaming service is a necessity to have. When you have those boring long Friday or Saturday nights you...

• 7 Beauty "Rules" to Break

Following the rules isn't always so bad, especially when it comes to beauty. No one wants to have crooked eyeliner or wear a foundation two...

• What to Wear on a Rainy Day

As spring approaches, so does the rain. In any case, you don't have to sacrifice style. Here are rainy day weather essentials and style...
  • The Perfect Midterms Playlist

Midterms are quickly approaching and it's time to crack open those books. Some people like to study in complete silence, but for those of...

• You Might be Ugly, and That's Okay

Last semester, I turned to my roommate and said “I think I might be ugly.” “What, no! Macy, don’t be ridiculous, you’re not ugly!” “No, it’...

• A Week in Fashion: UAB EDITION

collage.jpg This week in fashion, I went out to seek some of the most fashionable ladies on the UAB campus! Savannah Jones Classification:...

• Date Night Guide

Valentine’s Day is less than a week away. You’re probably planning with your boyfriend on significant other on what you’re going to do...