Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UAB Archives

Meet Triple-Threat, Tim Melton!

By Jaime Ritter
March 3, 2012 - 9:17pm

Name: Tim Melton
READ MORE

Meet Chris Wadsworth!

By Jaime Ritter
March 3, 2012 - 9:04pm

The Basics: Name: Chris Wadsworth
Major: Communications Management
Graduation Year: 2012
Hometown: Hoover, Alabama
Single or taken: Single (YAY!) HC: What's your type?
I look for a Christian, outgoing girl who likes to have a good time, has a career goal, and is easy to talk to. Physically, I like girls who like sports and like to keep in good shape...hair color doesn't matter to me. READ MORE

2012 Leadership Class Announced

By Jaime Ritter
February 26, 2012 - 12:28am

Congratulations to all that were named in Leadership UAB 2012 Class. These individuals were chosen for outstanding leadership in the Birmingham community for various things such as finance, art, business, medicine, etc. Here are the members of the 2012 class: READ MORE

2012 Leadership Class Announced

By Jaime Ritter
February 26, 2012 - 12:27am

Blaze Topiary

By Jaime Ritter
February 25, 2012 - 11:18pm

We found this little guy outside of the HUC and couldn't resist putting a picture up! Where did this Blaze topiary come from and how can we get one outside of our apartment? DIY Blaze topiary, anyone? READ MORE

Evan Colmenares

By Jaime Ritter
February 25, 2012 - 11:12pm

Name: Evan Colmenares Year: Junior Major: Chemistry Hometown: Hazel Green, Alabama HC: What made you want to run for student government president?  READ MORE

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man

By Jaime Ritter
February 25, 2012 - 10:36pm

READ MORE

The Pros and Cons of Dating a Fratstar

By Jaime Ritter
February 25, 2012 - 12:50pm

Urban Dictionary defines "frat star" as "The cream of the crop of college life. This superior male can be found enjoying fratty light at the frat castle wearing dockers, sperry's and a seersucker blazer. Always a gentleman, frat stars go out of their way to open doors for ladies but are never shy to take a slam piece to pound town." READ MORE

HUC Cafe Grand Opening!

By Jaime Ritter
February 23, 2012 - 11:19am

The long-anticipated opening of the HUC cafe is today and all we can say is THANK GOODNESS! The lines have been outrageous in Starbucks, the HUC, and in the commons...we're just glad that there's a new place to congregate for delish coffee and pastries! Oh, but here's the best news, from 2-4 today the cafe will be serving up free Starbucks coffee, smoothie samples, pastries, and coffee coupons. There will also be giveaways and you can get your picture taken with Blaze!  READ MORE

Meet Dave Newman!

By Karla Khodanian
February 21, 2012 - 11:08am

Name: Dave Newman Year: Sophomore Major: Marketing  Hometown: Birmingham, AL
HC: What are the three words that best describe yourself? DN: Cheerful, laid-back, loyal
  HC: What are some of your interests? DN: Basketball, golf, tennis, music.  I play a little bit of piano.   READ MORE