Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UAB Archives

Order OFF the Menu

By Kelly Leuch
March 14, 2012 - 6:44pm

Who doesn’t love the creamy, sweet, delicious drinks at Starbucks to help perk you up throughout the day? Some people always order the same drink every visit. I encourage you to try something new if you are the “I’ll take my usual” person. Try awakening your taste buds to something even more delectable; how about trying something even more outrageous! Did you know you can are not limited to the drinks listed on the menu and that you can create your unique beverage? READ MORE

Wake Up Your Wardrobe!

By Jaime Ritter
March 11, 2012 - 12:40am

Getting in a fashion rut is no fun, but unfortunately it happens to the best of us. Wake up your wardrobe with these on-trend looks. We promise, you won't regret rocking these to class! READ MORE

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

By Jaime Ritter
March 10, 2012 - 10:57pm

READ MORE

J.Crew at UAB Spring Break Shopping Event

By Karla Khodanian
March 10, 2012 - 10:27pm

READ MORE

Five Worthy Study Spots Outside of UAB

By Kaylyn Alexander
March 10, 2012 - 10:20pm

WiFi, Food/Drinks, & A Chill Study Spot: All a College Kid Needs...So we've compiled the best ones (other than Club Sterne) in the Bham area. Get your study on!

Books, Beans, & Candles: Alabama's Largest Metaphysical Coffee Shoppe Mon. – Sat. 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sun. 12 p.m. – 7p.m. Biking Distance READ MORE

The Inside Scoop on Schooldate, the Latest Dating Site for Collegiettes

By Jaime Ritter
March 6, 2012 - 12:14pm

Are you tired of the dating scene in Birmingham? Do you want to meet new people, but are skeptical of the whole "online dating" thing? Yeah, me too, until I found out about this new site called Schooldate. Unlike other dating websites, it's exclusive to college kids, and you won't get creepy old guys hitting on you because it requires a .edu email address to sign up! Here's the inside scoop from one of the founders, Andres Uribe.
Andres, third from left and some of his schooldate team. READ MORE

Meet Patrick!

By Kelly Leuch
March 6, 2012 - 12:04pm

The Basics: Name: Patrick Abou-Jaoude Hometown: Birmingham Major: Mechanical Engineering Year: Senior *Side note, can we all just take a moment to look into those eyes?!?
  HC: What do you plan on doing with your major? READ MORE

Mani Mania!

By Jaime Ritter
March 3, 2012 - 9:34pm

Her Campus UAB is having a contest on our Facebook and we want to see your nail art! "Like" our Facebook page here and join the event page here to upload your photos! For some great inspiration, check out beauty blogs like this one, or nail art on Pintrest! We can't wait to see how creative you guys can get! :) READ MORE

The Deal Behind GASP

By Kaylyn Alexander
March 3, 2012 - 9:28pm

READ MORE

PRCA/PRSSA Presents: LessThanUThink

By Karla Khodanian
March 3, 2012 - 9:23pm

Let’s stop for a moment to think about last weekend:  How many drinks do you think you had?  Better question- do you even remember last weekend?   As college students, we live in a culture where alcohol consumption is the norm (some might even say it’s what keeps them going).  What we fail to realize are the actual dangers that lie behind the over-consumption of alcohol, and by that I mean binge drinking.     READ MORE