Her Campus UAB Archives

• How to Look Glam with 5 Closet Staples

This time of year, there are tons of things going on! Between back to school, family events, and parties, how’s a girl supposed to decide what to wear? Here’s how: cut down your wardrobe to basic items and make them glam with accessories! Every girl’s essentials should include the classic little black dress (LBD), a cute graphic tee, a cozy sweater, a button-up shirt, and a go-to denim. Take these items and mix them together and add in shoes, jewelry, & makeup. Getting ready can be simple and fast without sacrificing comfort and style! Check out these outfits for various occasions that you can throw together to look effortlessly fabulous!

• Surviving Finals Week

It's almost time for winter break, which can only mean one thing: Finals week is upon us. No doubt there will be some stress involved but...

• Cheap Christmas DIYs

As a college student living in an apartment or dorm, you may find it difficult or costly to decorate for the holidays. When you are unable...

• Black Friday 101

Friends and family aren’t the only things we’re thankful for this holiday season. As college students, we also give thanks to the...

• Thanksgiving break

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/24/2014 - 08:00 to Fri, 11/28/2014 - 20:00
  • Dear Agony

Dear Agony is back! If you've got questions we've got answers. As always, we promise to keep it real and provide you with refreshingly...

• Fall Style!

We can't get enough of this simple, yet stunning look!

• Amazing Alumni Jaime Ritter

Name: Jaime Ritter Graduation Year: 2013 Degree: Communications Journalism, minor in English Literature HC: What do you remember most about...

• 9 Tips and Tricks to Thrifting

Vintage is the new chic, but have you ever walked into a thrift store and wondered how people manage to find trendy items for such a steal...

• The Votes Are In!

The midterm election results are in and not many Americans are surprised by the Republican takeover of Congress due to the president’s lack...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style