Her Campus UAB Archives

• Black Friday 101

Friends and family aren’t the only things we’re thankful for this holiday season. As college students, we also give thanks to the...

• Thanksgiving break

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/24/2014 - 08:00 to Fri, 11/28/2014 - 20:00
    Location: 
    UAB
  • Dear Agony

Dear Agony is back! If you've got questions we've got answers. As always, we promise to keep it real and provide you with refreshingly...

• Fall Style!

We can't get enough of this simple, yet stunning look!

• Amazing Alumni Jaime Ritter

Name: Jaime Ritter Graduation Year: 2013 Degree: Communications Journalism, minor in English Literature HC: What do you remember most about...

• 9 Tips and Tricks to Thrifting

Vintage is the new chic, but have you ever walked into a thrift store and wondered how people manage to find trendy items for such a steal...

• The Votes Are In!

The midterm election results are in and not many Americans are surprised by the Republican takeover of Congress due to the president’s lack...

• A Beginners Guide to Natural Hair

The Big Chop. Creamy Crack. The Fro. For years now, girls have been obsessed with 'going natural'. For those of you who aren’t familiar...

• Meet YouTube Guru Weam

The Basics Name: Weam Ahmed Year: Sophomore Major: Mechanical Engineering Age: 19 Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle! HC: What...

• Cookies 4 a Cause

Come support Her Campus UAB by buying Insomnia Cookies on November 12 2014!

• Comedy Night

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/12/2014 - 20:00
    Location: 
    Alys Stephens Center

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style