Her Campus UAB Archives

• Hairfinity Vs. The Main Choice

Growing natural hair can be a pain in the you know what. There are so many products that claim to stimulate and grow your hair at faster...

• Meet Aseel Dib

I guess I can classify my style as being high-street/chic. My fashion icon has to be Olivia Palermo. She is the epitome of class with a bit of an edge too.

• 5 Things to Avoid on the First Date

What do I do? What do I say? What do I wear!? If you're trying to keep this cutie around for Valentine's Day, then your first date is going...

• Cool Places to Study Outside Of Sterne

We’ve all had our share of times at Sterne. Whether it’s dealing with the strict Medusa on the second floor or trying to find an actual working computer when it seems like an “out of order” sign is posted on nearly every machine, not to the mention the kid who is hogging the computer trying to catch up on Netflix.

• Alpha Cutie Rodriguez Appleton

Name: Rodriguez Appleton Age: 21 Classification: Junior Major: Healthcare Management Relationship Status: Single! HC: What are you involved...

• Hello Briauna Perryman

Name: Briauna Ashley Perryman Year: sophomore Major: finance Hometown : Atlanta, Georgia Relationship Status: very much single and ready to...

• How to Look Glam with 5 Closet Staples

This time of year, there are tons of things going on! Between back to school, family events, and parties, how’s a girl supposed to decide what to wear? Here’s how: cut down your wardrobe to basic items and make them glam with accessories! Every girl’s essentials should include the classic little black dress (LBD), a cute graphic tee, a cozy sweater, a button-up shirt, and a go-to denim. Take these items and mix them together and add in shoes, jewelry, & makeup. Getting ready can be simple and fast without sacrificing comfort and style! Check out these outfits for various occasions that you can throw together to look effortlessly fabulous!

• Surviving Finals Week

It's almost time for winter break, which can only mean one thing: Finals week is upon us. No doubt there will be some stress involved but...

• Cheap Christmas DIYs

As a college student living in an apartment or dorm, you may find it difficult or costly to decorate for the holidays. When you are unable...

• Black Friday 101

Friends and family aren’t the only things we’re thankful for this holiday season. As college students, we also give thanks to the...

• Thanksgiving break

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/24/2014 - 08:00 to Fri, 11/28/2014 - 20:00
    Location: 
    UAB
  • Dear Agony

Dear Agony is back! If you've got questions we've got answers. As always, we promise to keep it real and provide you with refreshingly...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style