6’5 Danny Manlow Has a Big…Heart!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Danny Manlow
Year: Senior
Hometown: Wellington, Somerset, England. 
Majors/Minors: Sport and Health in Society
Astrological sign: Virgo
Height: 6’5. 

You can’t miss Danny when he walks into the room. One, because of his height, and two, because of his charming British accent. See what he has to say about what kind of girl will get his attention and why being bigger is always better.

HC: What are your hobbies and interests?
DM: Banter, footy (Spurs), working out, the outdoors. 

HC: Where can we find you on the weekends?
DM: On the tennis court, at the IHOB with the lads, or at Nana Funks on a Saturday night without fail! 

HC: What’s your type of girl?
DM: I normally end up liking the girls that don’t strike me as being stunning at first. She needs to be athletic, have a nice smile, and long legs. Personality-wise she needs to have a good sense of humor and be able to give and take banter light-heartedly and not take things too seriously. Being chilled out is a key characteristic. 

HC: What’s the best way for a girl to get your attention?
DM: Either give me a cheeky little smile or just come and say hi and have a laugh with me. 

HC: This week, we have a campus cutie who’s 5’6 and you, who is 6’5…is bigger always better?
DM: It’s not about size, it’s about how you make the most of what is given to you! The only important size factor is having a big heart!

Jaime is a junior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. There she is the captain of her varsity golf team and a journalism and English double-major. She is an active member in the Student Athletic Advisory Committee where she helps organize volunteer opportunities and social functions for student-athletes at UAB. Jaime enjoys cooking, entertaining friends, reading/writing blogs, fashion, and of course, golf. She aspires to eventually write for a major magazine or write chick-lit books.