This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

1. #STRESSED

It’s finals week. Even when you think you shouldn’t be stressing, you will be! 

2. Sick and Tired

It’s that point in the semester where the weather is changing and everyone is getting sick, including you. There always seems to be a bug going around right at the brink of finals week… It’s almost as if we’re allergic to exams! 

3. Wait… What?

We all have that one class that we’re always happy we sat through even if we didn’t really pay attention. You then find yourself feeling confused when the professor goes over all the material you should know for the final exam. “Wait, what…when did we go over that?” 

4. Over It

Sometimes all the stress isn’t worth it. For some people finals week is just another week. After all, “what will be, will be.” 

5. #Focused

Despite all the harsh feelings towards finals week, some of us are still focused. There’s always that one professor who refuses to round 89.5% to an A, so you have to work extra hard to make sure your grade doesn’t drop. 

Happy finals week! We’re almost done! 

Tamia is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in mass communication with a journalism concentration. She is currently serving as one of her chapter's campus correspondents. 
HCUAB