This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Recently I’ve become obsessed with coconut oil. In proper fashion, I have made a list of all the uses for the magic that is coconut oil. Coconuts are the unicorns of the produce world. Don’t let this list limit you!

Hair

I may not buy more hair products beyond coconut oil just because it has helped my hair. I put a little in everyday and so far the results are acceptable (which you could probably guess now that I’m obsessed!).

Skin

Before I go to bed I put coconut oil on my face. I wake up, it’s hella smooth. Coconut oil is the moisturizer I’ve been waiting my entire adult life for. You can also use coconut oil instead of chapstick. Actually mind blowing stuff here, folks!

Cooking

Most of us cook with oil anyway, so why not substitute coconut oil here and there? It doesn’t change the flavor of what you’re making, so go ahead and use it. Put it in your banana bread or cook your eggs in coconut oil!

Smoothies

Since coconut oil is good in your cooked food, throw a little in your smoothie. You won’t taste it. And rumor has it, coconut oil is good for your health!

Body scrub

Mix coconut oil with sugar and bam! You have a sugar scrub.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

SaveSave

Emily Cornell

U Wyoming '17

Emily is a graduate of the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor's in Business Management and Master's in Communication. In terms of career, Emily interned for Wyoming Athletics, and wants to eventually work in sports marketing. When not working or in class, she can typically be found baking cheesecakes, drinking coffee, or having random adventures. If the idea of these three things seem exciting, you can follow her on Instagram or Twitter, username: emilproblems.