Thanksgiving Break as Described by 10 (Too Relatable) Memes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

For the students at the University of Wyoming, Thanksgiving is our first real break. If any of you are like me, you’ve been looking forward to this for a very long time. Seeing family, home cooked meals, and the perfect amount of time to catch up on Netflix shows, it really couldn’t get any better. So here is your Thanksgiving break as told by gifs.

1. When you have a mandatory class on the Tuesday before break that your professor refuses to cancel.

2. Finally finishing the last homework assignment before hitting the road

3. Driving as fast (and safe) as possible to get home

4.Finally getting home and being bombarded by hugs from your entire family

5. Cooking with family and making a complete fool of yourself

6. FINALLY being able to enjoy that beautiful Turkey dinner you’ve been dreaming about

7. Binge watching Netflix because you ate too much and cannot move from the couch

8. Falling into a food coma and waking up at 3am, just to go eat more food

9. Black Friday shopping

10. And finally, making the trip back to school where 3 papers, 7 exams and 4 group projects are waiting.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

cover

Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016  
Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.