This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

This semester, we have to say good-bye to three absolutely amazing seniors. Emily is one of these graduating seniors who has been with us from the beginning. She is a hard working, passionate individual, who makes every day better. Emily is always willing to help out, whether it was taking over social media during major school events, or taking on more pieces to ensure we made content. She has been an amazing writer, taking on topics most of us wouldn’t dare to touch, and pushing readers to think of the “bigger picture.” Not only has Emily been an amazing writer and treasurer, but she has been an outstanding friend. On behalf of the entire Her Campus team, I’d like to thank Emily for all of her hard work and dedication. We can’t wait to see all you accomplish! 

Her Campus: What are your plans for after graduation?

Emily Cornell: Bask in not having to write another research paper for a while. Pet more dogs. Drink less coffee to reduce my blood caffeine content. Continue to share my unpopular opinions. Maybe find a job in sports marketing. At this point, I’m really looking forward to a break from school.

HC: What is your favorite UW related memory?

EC: I don’t think I could pick any specific memory. I’ve been fortunate to have many really great memories of UW. Ultimately, the people here are great because they made the moments special.

HC: What is your favorite HC  related memory?

EC: Does every meeting count? Whenever we all got together to do group bonding activities usually involving dinner. There’s something about eating and hanging out with people that fosters solid relationships.

HC: As a graduating senior, what advice would you give your freshman self?

EC: Stop trying to please everyone. Do what you like because that’s how you’re going to find jobs you like. Stop making intricate plans for your life because life has a funny way of not following plans. Just roll with it and make the most of every opportunity.

HC: What will you miss most about college?

EC: The community aspect. I know so many really awesome people that I’ll miss. Oh, and free sporting events. Now I’m sad that I have to pay to get into games.

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.