9 Free Activities & Services to Take Advantage of This Fall

Posted -

Finding activities to do can sometimes be difficult at a University, especially if you’re on a budget. Sometimes, it can feel as though there are too many options and making plans becomes more overwhelming than anything else. When I was a freshman, I was lost trying to find things to do with my friends, while also trying to meet as many people as I could. In particular, if you are a freshman or transfer student, you might not know that the University of Wyoming offers an array of activities and services free for students, and some of them might be better than what you planned!

Comments

About The Author

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Wyoming studying Accounting . When I'm not in the business building you can usually find me in fine arts singing in two choirs because music is my passion. Additionally I volunteer to plan and run events on campus every week. I am the treasurer of the Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity, Beta Nu chapter here at UW. I love to camp, hike, read and sit at coffee shops in my free time. Even though I'm originally from Lakewood, Colorado, I have grown to know and love Laradise. I am so excited to a part of Her Campus in Wyoming. Go Pokes!

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login