This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Netflix and Chill actually means Netflix and Chill to him.

Having someone that is down to just cuddle up and watch a movie or maybe 25 episodes of Friends with you, is really important. Being able to casually hang out and relax means he is fine with you just being you, hanging out in your fuzzy sock, oversized sweatshirt, and granny panties (we know you have them… it’s ok)

When he plans a dinner for the two of you, he plans dessert first.

Dessert is very important… do we need to say anymore here?

He likes the crust… no, not of the pizza (but that’s good too)

You get to a point in a relationship where you are no longer the nice, soft, doughy,  and warm person 100% of the time that you show to most everyone else  in your life. Sometimes, you are the crust, the hard edge that might even be a little burnt, but he dips you in some marinara sauce and eats you anyway, because you’re worth it. Sometimes, the crust can be the most filling part of the meal.

(In case the food analogies aren’t making sense… what we’re saying is, he loves you even when you aren’t at 100%, and that is what makes the relationship the most meaningful and fulfilling. Also, I do realize that there have been a lot of food references in this article… oh look, a donut! What was I talking about again?)

He isn’t afraid to sing in front of you.

If he can’t sing in front of you, no matter how bad he might be, he probably takes himself a little too seriously. A little song and dance never hurt anyone, and a guy that can get a good laugh out of himself for both of your sakes and isn’t afraid to be silly is definitely a keeper.

He has good hygiene.

This might seem obvious, but it is actually very important. No one wants to be the girl or guy dating the guy that is the bad roommate that never does dishes or takes out the trash or cuts his toenails and lets them fly across the apartment. You want to date the guy that q-tips his ears regularly, and smells nice and understands the concept of clorox wipes. If he can keep himself clean in college, he will be clean forever!

Sarae Dydo

U Wyoming

Sarae Dydo is currently a senior at The University of Wyoming majoring in Communication and minoring in Marketing. She is also a member of the UW Women's Swim & Dive team and is looking forward to competing in her last collegiate season. After graduation, she is planning on taking a year off to travel as much as possible while working as little as possible. After gallivanting around the world, she is planning to attend law school and become a sports agent. Despite the fact that she almost always looks like an exhausted pool monster and only wears Wyoming Swimming and Diving t-shirts, she actually does enjoy keeping up with the latest fashion and makeup trends. On occasion she can be caught getting personally offended when the best photo in a calendar isn't for her birth month. This California grown vegetarian always has something to say, and is sometimes actually kind of funny. To see what she is all about, you can follow her on instagram, username: Saraerosee
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott