2016 Emmy’s Red Carpet Reactions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Last night was the Emmy’s red carpet and all the celebs were serving alllll the looks. Here are my reactions:

G is FIRE I’ve missed her OMFG. She looks so hot I love her.

Why is Jason Kennedy my spirit animal? I adore him.

Can’t go wrong with the classic black suit, good one Tony Hale.

WHY is Sarah Hyland so gorgeous?? She’s honestly the queen of the carpet.

Felicity Huffman looks bomb I love white on the red carpet. Perf.

The cast of Stranger Things. Oh my god. How do little kids beat everyone out for red carpet fashion? I’m LIVING.

Keegan-Michael Key is so funny omg.

DAVID SCHWIMMER OHMYGOD I love him.

Kathryn Hahn- how are you not dying of heat omg that dress looks so heavy.

I wish the men wore crazy suits. I love the classic black and white but everyone is wearing them, someone switch it up!

At first, I didn’t think that Sophie Turner’s dress was cute but she actually looks so hot wow.

Regina King in red omg hot, hot, HOT.

Emilia Clarke in pale pink..damn I’m done.

Pink and white on Constance Zimmer is FIRE.

Matt LeBlanc is here too ahhhh let’s have a FRIENDS reunion please??

White is a red carpet trend tonight and I’m so here for it. Everyone looks so good I’m crying.

I strive to look as good as Heidi Klum does when I’m her age.

SARAH PAULSON OH MY LORDY SHE LOOKS SO GOOD. SHIT.

Can I be Tori Kelly? Wow girl slay.

Anna Chlumsky- Comforter or dress?

Portia Doubleday, idk who you are but I love that dress girlie, keep killin’ it.

Mario Lopez omfg he’ll always be hot as hell.

Kellie Knight is stunning in yellow wowowow.

Kristen Bell looks like a curtain…but a hot curtain.

James Corden: yessss bitch I love him.

Laverne Cox looks like an Egyptian Queen wow, I’m in love.

Tina Fey in green yes girl, stray away from the trends, you kill it on your own.

Rami Malek is switching things up in a white tux I’m down for it.

Amy Schumer is lookin’ bomb in black.

Claire Danes in gold is something I didn’t know I needed until now. Gimme that dress.

Viola Davis MY GIRL OMG pretty in pink.

Mandy Moore looks so hot with the yellow dress/coral lip combo.

Kerry Washington left her hair natural and it’s so gorgeous omg I love this look.

I love the cutouts in Minnie Driver.

Kirsten Dunst looks PHENOM.

Ugh, it’s already over…until next year!

Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott