This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

I’ve been sampling various products for some time now, and I love them so much that I want to share them with you. 

1. MAC Strobe Cream in Peach Lite

This moisturizer is amazing. I love it. It is a moisturizer that I think can be used during the day and at night but I love to wear it under my foundation. It gives my face the most amazing glowy face and has a peach shine to it. It is such a great product I have no words to explain how much I love it. But you should be warned that I have dry skin so its great for me, but I’m not sure how good it would be for people with very oily skin, as the strobe cream makes the face look really really glowy.

2. Mac Face Prep and Prime Face Protect

This primer is soo cool, I’ve never tried a primer like this before, ever. It has a very creamy texture so it feels like I’m wearing moisturizer. I love that the primer has spf 50, that means I don’t need to wear sunscreen and its amazing so your foundation doesn’t have to have spf in it either.

3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the shade “Finland”

This is a great tinted moisturizer and has a light to medium coverage. I like how it doesn’t have any parabens or synthetics, which is great for people who have sensitive skin.

4. Colourpop lipgloss in shade “Fairyfloss”

I recently received my first ColourPop order. I had a pretty good experience with them, the customer service rep answered my questions pretty quickly, and I waited around three weeks for the products to come. The lip gloss is very pretty. It has a light pink shade to it and is very glossy. The best part is, the price is great.

5. ColourPop lip gloss in the shade Finder’s Keepers

I also got this really opaque mauve lip gloss. It has a lot of colour to it and a little goes a long way. It’s a really nice colour that goes well with green or hazel eyes and is perfect for the fall and the winter.

6. Lush Sleepy body lotion

This body lotion smells delicious. I love it so much. It is creamy perfection. It smells like a beautiful lavender flower. When I out it on my body I feel so relaxed and fresh and I smell amazing. It’s nice to put on before you go out too, as it can be a substitute for a perfume. It has a strong but wonderful scent, and  the product is made up of almost all natural ingredients.

7. Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

My skin gets really dry in the Winter, so in addition to moisturizing, I like to scrub my face and body in the shower. This coffee scrub is made with real coffee grains and other natural ingredients to make my skin feel really soft and smooth, and it really works. The only issue with this product is that the coffee scent is a bit strong, and it is a really messy product, as the crumbs from the scrub get all over the shower. It is a really great product and I really do recommend it for people with dry skin. 

Image 1/Image 2/Image 3/Image 4/Image 5/Image 6/Image 7