This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Age: 21 Class Year: Junior Hometown: France Living: Loyola Village Major: History Relationship Status: It’s a secret;)

Why did you choose USF? I wanted to be on the West Coast. It came down to USF and Santa Clara, but I chose USF because I wanted to be in the city of San Francisco.

Favorite thing about USF? The people and the atmosphere at the school are really great.

Dream job? French teacher in the U.S.

Three fun facts? I have a twin sister, I’m colorblind, and I love to cook.

What do you look for in a girl? I like a girl who is outgoing and a lot of fun.

Any celebrity crushes? Not at all. In my opinion, when you don’t know someone it’s hard to have a crush on them.

If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be? A famous photographer because you get to travel a lot, which is great. Also, you get to see the world from a different point of view, through your art and the people you meet.

If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? Cartier Bresson, a French photographer, because I really love his work and he made a revolution in photography. He took photos the way he lived, as if everything was a “decisive moment”.

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!