Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

U San Francisco Blog

Coachella Recap From Your Her Campus Writers

By Madeline Milani
May 1, 2012 - 5:34pm

Miss Coachella this year? No worries! A few of team members made it this year for weekend one and two, so we’ll tell you all you need to know about the festival- without the 100 degree heat, bathroom lines, and mosh-pits! Here were our favorite (and not so favorite) parts of both weekends. Chloe Kwiatowksi and I went to the first weekend- here is her scoop from what she learned as a first-timer: “In more ways than one, Coachella rocked my world. As a first timer, I had always heard how aMaZzZing it was but going and finding out first hand was more than I had even hoped for. I could go on and on about how crazy awesome the weekend was, is, and will be next year but I'll skip past the redundant sentiments and get down to the nitty gritty....

Khuyen For a Day (Part 1)

By Khuyen Do
April 11, 2012 - 3:45pm

Hello collegiettes! READ MORE

Ask Dona: Week 2

By Ask Dona
March 29, 2012 - 12:40am

Hello Collegiettes! Another week has come our way and another round of answers for all those seeking Dona's two cents. If you haven't yet be sure to leave your questions on the comment box below!  ________________________ Dear Dona, I really like this guy but I cannot even start a conversation with him. Whenever I see him, my face turns red and I cannot even speak. I am very social person and never had problems with talking to a guy. My friends tell me to start with simple "Hello" and "How are you?" but I am afraid he would think that I am weird. Please help me! Sincerely,
Tongue-tied READ MORE

Ask Dona: Week 1

By Ask Dona
March 4, 2012 - 10:52pm

Hello Collegiettes,  I'm back and I have answers to your questions. For those brave enough to ask, make sure you leave your questions in the comment box below and I will be sure to answer them the following week. Now lets get to it.
_________________ READ MORE

What She Wishes She Knew...

By Emily Koh, Sara Miller
February 17, 2012 - 1:08am

Name: Joanna Levesque, or "Jojo"
Age: 21 Over the break, some of the Her Campus staff attended an event on Hollywood Boulevard to kick off Clearasil’s newest item, the PerfectaWash. It turned out the new face of Clearasil brought back a bit of nostalgia for us, and probably will for you too. It was none other than Jojo -- yes that’s right, the one you used to blast in your room with a hairbrush in hand, singing “Get out, right now, it’s the end of you and me.."   READ MORE

Ask Dona: Introduction

By Ask Dona
February 16, 2012 - 6:40pm

Dear Collegiettes,  College is stressful enough, but then you throw boys/girls, dating and 'finding yourself' into the mix, and everything just seems to scream "disaster approaching!"
  READ MORE

Have Contiki, Will Travel - Win the Trip of a Lifetime!

By Kirby Smyth
February 10, 2012 - 3:58pm

READ MORE

How to Transition Your Skin Routine with the Changing Seasons

By Sarah Ahmadzai
January 30, 2012 - 12:21am

You wouldn’t wear your summer bikini in February of San Francisco would you? Then why follow the same skin routine from season to season? Just as you have to transition your wardrobe to protect your body from the winter weather, it’s very important that your face products are also updated as the cold, dry air comes through. Check out these simple switches that can make a huge difference in the health of your skin this winter! READ MORE

Why Life IS Like The Movies

By Delilah Smith
December 6, 2011 - 2:20am

You may disagree, but trust me, every girl has said at least one of these lines once: “I wish my life was like a romance movie”. “I wish my boyfriend was like [insert character here] in [insert movie here]”. “I wish love was like how it is in the movies”. Well, I’m here to tell all of you hopeful female that your hopes are in vain…because life is already like the movies. READ MORE

Harry Potter and Twilight: Books Vs. Movies

By Khuyen Do
December 4, 2011 - 11:33pm

Some of us are bookworms, while some of us are film fanatics. Many of us have jumped on the Harry Potter or Twilight bandwagons, while some of us just don’t care for them. Either way, these titles have become a staple of todays’ pop-culture scene. Regardless of whether or not we approve of them, we should acknowledge them and their roots.  (Granted, there are countless other popular books that have been turned into movies. But since Breaking Dawn and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. II were recently released, we’ll focus solely on those) 

READ MORE