Wake Up and Smell the Pumpkins

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Autumn not only brings cooler temperatures and colorful trees, but it also reintroduces a seasonal favorite. That’s right: pumpkin is back! And to enjoy this wonderful flavor, you can stay right on campus. Here are three suggestions where you can get your pumpkin on:

Starbucks

This should not be surprising as Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spiced Latte is a fall tradition. It has been recently announced that they are adding a new ingredient this year: real pumpkin. Can this drink really get any better? Go find out!

Cosí

Possibly my favorite pumpkin introduction, Cosí now offers a “Pumpkin Chipotle” soup. Filled with flavor, this soup definitely challenges the famous tomato basil. And for all the healthy-minded consumers out there, it’s a fourth of the calories!

Saxby’s

Known for it’s crazy latte combinations, Saxby’s can take your pumpkin cravings to the next level! Instead of just offering a pumpkin inspired latte, Sax also offers a pumpkin inspired smoothie. You can’t go wrong with cooler drink while the temps are still high.