Summer Essentials Part 3: Adventure Ready

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Summer break is the time to embark on adventurous trips before the next school year begins. Whether you’re going on an impromptu weekend trip or all the way across seas, you’ll want to make sure you have a Boobypack tank packed with you. What in the world is a Boobypack you might be asking? It’s apparel infused with the technology to allow women to safely carry their belongings. Sometimes its difficult to carry a purse, and keeping your belonging hidden amongst your boobs is not always the safest option because you run the risk of stuff falling out or getting wet with boob sweat. To solve this problem, the founder of Boobypack, C.C., invented a collection of tops that have built-in, zipper-enclosed, water–resistant, pockets on either side of the top. 

Boobypack offers a wide selection of crop tops that come in many different colors. One of my favorites is the Alexa which incorporates two bold summer colors, coral and bright blue. Above, I pair the Alexa with white Free People shorts. Not only is this crop top adorable, it also makes carrying a phone and wallet more stress free, which makes it perfect for day parties, a day at the beach, or rocking out at a music festival!

The Boobypack collection also includes full-length tank tops. The Sabrina Tankini is a nude tank top that is the perfect undergarment for almost any outfit. This tank top allows you to carry your belongings safely whether it be while you’re backpackng through Europe, or going on a hike closer to home, or just walking around Philly without having to carry a purse. Below, I style the Sabrina with a sheer Loft blouse and black J.Crew shorts. 

Aside from their Boobypack technology-infused crop tops and tankinis, Boobypack also sells an edgy and unique tank top called the Shark Tank Top. This tank was created in honor of Boobypack being featured on (and winning) the show Shark Tank! Below, I style the Shark Tank Top with a pair of white Free People shorts.

Boobypack technology keeps you prepared and stress free, so that you can enjoy your summer adventures. So make sure to purchase one before that graduation trip, family vacation, or even that weekend festival you’ll be headed to this summer!