A Quick and Easy Way to Spice Up a Simple Batch of Brownies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

If you love the combination of salty and sweet flavors, then this is the perfect recipe for you. If you also don’t like to spend time agonizing over ingredient measurements and oven temperatures, then this is definitely the recipe for you. All you need is a box of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, and some packaged candy and snacks to top it off. Simple, easy to make, and absolutely delicious, this recipe is perfect for the impatient baker and the lover of all things salty and sweet. Whether you are baking for a friend (like I did) or you are baking for an upcoming holiday party, this is the ideal recipe, covering all flavors and textures, from sweet, melted chocolate and caramel to salty, crunchy pretzels and toffee. I promise this recipe will not disappoint! I could not stop snacking on the batter while baking and nibbling at the final batch when done. It will no doubt be a crowd pleaser — click through the picture for the recipe!

Undergraduate student in the class of 2016 at The University of Pennsylvania studying English and Journalism. Avid triathlete. Aspiring ironman (woman). Lover of all things food and/or fitness related. Dog lover (especially my toy poodle, Martini).