Phat Buddha Trunk Show at UPenn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Phat Buddha Trunk Show Event at UPenn!

Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 from 8:30-11 pm

Location:  Jon M. Huntsman Hall F85

A Phat Buddha representative will be hosting an event for girls to try on clothes and purchase them at a discounted price.

What is Phat Buddha?

Phat Buddha is a brand that incorporates fashion with athletic wear. Phat Buddha wear is designed to allow women to feel comfortable. It’s stylish active wear, designed for a seamless transition from the gym to everyday activities.

Phat Buddha was founded by Alissa Benishai with the purpose of making clothes to make people of all sizes feel good. She describes it as a “one size, seamless, eco friendly collection of very comfortable fitness wear.”

Why should you go to the event?

At this event, Phat Buddha will be featuring the new fall and winter line. The fall and winter clothes feature rich and beautiful colors. Pieces such as the long sleeved tops or leggings are ideal for cozying up next to the fire on a cold winter night. At the event, there will be free snacks and a huge discount on the Phat Buddha Wear products that the representative will bring with her.

Girls will be able to purchase at the discounted price and take home the products at the time of the event. Otherwise, they can just try on products and purchase at a later date (still at a discount, but not as discounted at the price of the event).

Come stop by and see all of the trendy and comfortable clothes that Phat Buddha has to offer! 

Click here for the Facebook event! https://www.facebook.com/events/992072434186587/