Features

• A Call to Action for White Women

Let me set the stage: I’m sitting in rehearsal. We’ve been given some down time so I find myself flipping through the pages of my mind. I...

• One Pot Wonders

As the overachieving, determined, and social Penn students that we are, we barely have enough hours in the day to get all of our work done...

• The Melania Conundrum

If the popular media can be considered a reflection of society’s interests, it stands to reason that everyone is asking one question: Who...

• Spring Break Get Away

We just got back into the groove with classes, office hours, projects, and assignments— already due . Let’s face it, from the recent...

• Gossiping Psychology

Gossiping is more than a guilty pleasure—it has a great deal of social influence. It’s actually an element of human social behavior and is...

• Sick at School: What Do You Do?

I have fortunately been very #blessed when it comes to staying healthy in the year and a half that I’ve been away at school. However, my...

• Tips To Survive Finals Season

By Katie Yeagley As yet another semester comes to a close and everyone begins to have existential crises as they wonder whether missing an...

• Christmas Spirit!

So Thanksgiving is over, it’s finally time for Christmas! Yes, this sentence did not need an exclamation point I am just really excited for...

• Why Formal Rush Formally Sucks

Much of the criticism leveled at the female Greek system is its frequent inauthenticity: the masquerade of perfection over social media,...

• Campus Commotion in Motion

In the past couple of weeks, a lot of events took a toll on the Penn community. First, there were the election results which left many...

• Netflix and Chill

The holidays are just around the corner. Only about a month more of study grind and then we’ll be free for Winter Break! So since you’ll...

• Thanksgiving For Internationals

By Marie Ghosn For international people, Christmas comes around right after Halloween. The city lights up in red and white, Christmas trees...

• BMOC: A Worthy Cause for all Women

After a simultaneously shocking and devastating electoral turnout last week, America’s political culture and collective mental/emotional...

• Beating the Sunday Scaries

By Katie Yeagley Sundays are supposed to be a day for rest, but in our world it is so often the day of 12 hour library cram sessions and...

• Sundays at CHOP

By Katherine Yeagley About two years ago I decided that I wanted to get more involved at Church. Call it Catholic guilt or true yearning...