Dimitri Antoniou ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Dimitri Antoniou

Age: 20

School and Year: College ‘16

Major: Urban Studies

Hometown: Milton, MA

What languages do you speak? English, Spanish, and a little Greek

Relationship Status: Single

1.     What is the best aspect of your personality? I like to be adventurous, and I’m pretty much down to try anything. I live by two mottos: “You don’t have to like it, but you do have to try it” and “Hakuna Matata.”

2.     What are some things on your bucket list? Fill a passport, visit every continent, cage dive with Great White Sharks, and see the Northern Lights.

3.     What do you look for in a girl? She has to be able to challenge me and call me out on my bullshit. But she’s gotta do it with a smile.

4.     Where do you see yourself in five years? I’d love to be bumming around the world, because honestly I have no idea what someone does with a degree in Urban Studies. But in all seriousness, I  hope I’ve jumped ship from the stress of the pre-professional Penn track and found something that I really love to do.

5.     What is your most embarrassing moment? When I use the phrase, “One time at band camp…” it’s actually a true story.

6.     What is one thing you regretted in life? Going to band camp.

7.     What are you scared of? The interlocking, revolving metal doors in subway stations.

8.     What is your best pick-up line? Hey, wanna see my sax?

9.     Favorite musicians: Josh Redman, DMB, Earth Wind & Fire, Billy Joel, Matchbox 20, John Coltrane, Van Morrison.

10.  Favorite food: Ben and Jerry’s Oatmeal Cookie Chunk

11.  Celebrity crush: Jennifer Aniston – she’s timeless.

12.  Ideal date: Cheap but authentic foreign BYO, drinks at a jazz bar, and walking around center city.

13.  Plans for the summer: Traveling with friends and family, then back on campus to work for Philadelphia Mural Arts.