This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Audrey Goldberg

Hometown: Yardley, PA

Relationship status: Who’s asking J

Major: Marketing, Operations, Social Impact and Responsibility

Fun fact about yourself: This summer I went canyoneering in the Southwest- it was epic

Favorite spot to eat on campus: Chipotle- they know my order by heart

Favorite BYO: Ken’s Seafood- who doesn’t love karaoke

Current five fave song recommendations:

Issues by Julia Michaels

H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line

How Far I’ll Go by Alessia Cara

September by Earth, Wind & Fire

The Waitress Song by Seth Sentry

Favorite event at Penn: FLINGGG

Advice for freshman year self: Do your laundry before you only have PJs left

How did you end up getting involved with Wharton Women, and what’s the best thing about the club?  I wanted to join a passionate, fun community that had a mission I cared about, like empowering women in business. I think the best part about Wharton Women is how much the members gain from one another.

What has been your biggest obstacle with this project? Wharton Women is starting “Wharton Women Allies,” a new committee with the focus of gender equality in the workplace. We are hoping to gain more male members to get a well-rounded perspective on the issue!

I'm a freshman in The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, probably studying Business Analaytics and Retail. I'm originally from Caracas, Venezuela and I love everything lifestyle, travel & fashion related! I also love going around campus and finding stories about girls who are making a difference on campus (and publishing them on Her Campus).