Top 5 Sephora Gifts for Makeup Lovers, Under $50

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

This past year it seems as if all my money has been going towards buying makeup at Sephora. Here’s a list of my top 5 Sephora purchases that are essential in my beauty bag, under $50! These make for perfect gifts for your makeup loving friends or family members!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ($23)

Anastasia Soare (Creator of Anastasia Beverly Hills) is seriously the eyebrow queen! For those who absolutely love the ‘on-fleek’ eyebrow look, this product is most certainly worth a try. It is available in 11 different colours, and is smudge-free and waterproof!

2. Philosophy One-Step Facial Cleanser ($32) (8 fl. oz)

This one step facial cleanser is amazing for all skin types (normal, oily, combination, dry, and sensitive). Its mild formula melts away dirt, oil, and makeup while leaving your face extremely hydrated!

3. Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation ($42)

Out of all the foundations I’ve tried, this one has to be one of my favourites! It comes in a wide range of colours that seamlessly match skin tones. It provides full-coverage with a matte finish and 24-hour wear.

4. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light ($20)

This travel size primer is surprisingly long lasting! Just a pea-size of it provides so much coverage. Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin and provides a smooth matte finish.

5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($36)

Absolutely amazing concealer that provides medium-full coverage. It’s perfect for contouring and highlighting, and is ideal for all skin types. It’s available in 16 different shades.

Best of luck on all your Christmas shopping!

Sources: Cover Photo, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Hi! I'm Alysha. I'm currently a second year criminology student at the University of Ottawa. This is my second year interning for Her Campus on the marketing and communications team.
Rebecca is a fourth year student at the University of Ottawa studying Biomedical Science with a minor in business.