This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

It’s time for our favourite (and only!) kind of stealing; it’s Steal Her Style! It’s the segment where we take a celeb’s iconic style and put it in your closet for less than $100. So, which Fashionista is up next? We are going to be stealing our favourite cool girl’s style, Cara Delevingne.

No matter the occasion, she always looks fab, by rocking a smoky eye and bold lip or just keeping it natural. She frames her face with her luscious locks and she isn’t afraid to experiment with her hair through side braids, double buns, or hats. Her makeup and hair always look perfect, but we all know what makes our girl, Cara’s, look… her flawlessly bold brows. These eyebrows are #onfleek all the time and draw attention to her amazing eyes. They’re her trademark feature and we love them. This magical model-turned actress-turned style queen embraces all kinds of bad girl edge on and off the red carpet.

1. Street Style:Her street style is filled with jackets, ripped jeans, graphic tees and sneakers, making it the perfect style to steal for fall. Our favourite Cara look involves her leather and varsity jackets. She often pairs them with graphic tees and skinnies to go with her effortlessly cool vibe.

Here’s how you can wear it:

Where to find it: $34.90 at Forever 21

You can pair it with the typical Cara look of skinnies or you can pair it with a cool t-shirt dress.

Where to find it: $22 at Brandy Melville

For a fall look, finish the look of with a cute, comfy beanie and a pair of black ankle boots.

Where to find it: $42.99 at Charlotte Russe

2. Red Carpet:Cara Delevingne’s Red Carpet looks never cease to impress this collegiette. Dress, pantsuit or romper, she always turns heads and should be praised for her unique use of studs, cut outs and daring necklines. Her tendency towards all black is also much appreciated, as someone who’s own closet resembles that of Morticia Adams.

Not wanting to wear a dress on your next night out? Here’s how you can rock your very own polished, bad girl jumpsuit look!Not ready for the commitment to a full black jumpsuit or its inconvenience? You can always wear two separate black pieces to achieve the same cool look.

Where to find it: $85 at American Apparel (P.S. Totally worth the investment)

Where to find it: $11.69 at SheIn

With the all black, you can accessorize as boldly or as little as you want. You can wear black booties or jazz it up with a bright pair of pumps and a matching clutch.Cara Delevingne isn’t afraid to be herself and she expresses this through her style with cool tees, crazy sunglasses and flaunting her natural beauty. Take her style and inspiration and make it your own!

That’s it for this edition of “Steal Her Style”! If you try out any of these looks, collegiettes, tag us on Instagram (@hercampus_uottawa) and Twitter with the #HCuOttawa!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11