This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Oh my god, it’s back again! Our reoccurring fashion profile, Steal Her Style, is back. We choose one of our beloved celebrities and take a look at her head turning style. Then we show you how to recreate the look with pieces under $150. This time around, we’re looking at the beautiful and talented Blake Lively.

First, can we just talk about how flawless Blake Lively is? Just like her stylish character, Serena van der Woodsen, Blake Lively has great style no matter the occasion.

Whether she’s on her way to a television appearance:

Strutting her stuff in a perfect all-black ensemble (but that hat though!):

Or snapping photos at her latest movie premiere: 

Blake Lively’s style is simple, elegant, and modern. She’s not afraid of prints and colour and uses them to create beautiful, effortless looks. When her beautiful blonde mane isn’t in its long, loose waves, it’s styled in elegant braids and updos and we totally dig it. Can I also mention that her maternity style was on point as well? Blake was killing it and her post baby style is absolute perfection! What can I say Blake? We adore you.

This look is absolutely classic and is the perfect way to welcome in the spring season. Her paint splattered boyfriend jeans are by Preserve and we’re more than a little jealous at how fabulous they are. In fact, splattered denim seems to be a trend and is the perfect way to upcycle a pair of jeans. Finish the look off with a beautiful spring coat and a pair of killer heels and the look is complete. If you’re looking to nail this look, see below how you can steal her style.

Trench with Waterfall Drape at ASOS: $135

Rosy-pink Trench Coat at ModCloth $90

Simple White Tank at Gap $15

Urban Renewal Eldon Paint Splatter Jean at Urban Outfitters $50

Denim Jeans DIY

Silver Ankle Strap Heels at Aldo $70

Cute Ankle Strap Heels at Spring in Light Blue $40

That’s it for this edition of “Steal Her Style!” Do you have a celebrity whose style you would like us to profile? Do you have a look you want to steal? Tweet us @HCuOttawa!

Credits: 1 2 3 4 5

Kaysey graduated from the University of Ottawa with a double major in English and Sociology and is currently studying Professional Writing and Communications at Humber College. She hails from the fabulous city of Toronto and can quote Disney like it's her job. Some of her favourite things to do are reading, writing, and aimlessly surfing the internet for inspiration. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram, @kaysey_dee,  or check out her blog: Portrait of a Fashionista