This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

It’s slowly becoming that time of year when you find yourself distracted by your constant Instagram notifications, the endless scrolling of your Tumblr dashboard, and even watching your favorite YouTube beauty/fashion gurus for hours at a time – don’t worry, your secret is safe with me ;)

Well, if you’re one of the many procrastinators that turn to social media, then you might as well take a look at these six super fun and quirky beauty gurus on YouTube!

1. Grav3yard Girl

Bunny, AKA Grav3yardgirl, can be described in three words: FUN, EXCITING, and CRAZY! She’s everything you would want in a YouTuber: someone who is engaging and entertaining, all while showing you her wonderful hauls, spunky How-to tutorials, “Does this really work?” videos, and so much more! If you’re looking for a good laugh after a long day (Lord knows that we all have those days up ahead, if not already upon us), but also want to get your daily dose of beauty, Grav3yardgirl is the girl for you!

2. Andrea’s Choice

Andrea is a super fun and down-to-earth kind of girl. Her videos are helpful and fun to watch when you’re trying to figure out what to wear, what to put on your face before bed, how to keep your hair “long and strong”, and ultimately, how to have fun! She has tons of tutorials, and even vlogs, to keep you inspired every step of the way! If you want to relax and get inspired for future events and day-to-day routines, AndreasChoice is the boo for you ;)

3. JLovesMac1

Jarmaine, while not only beautiful, is also super inspiring with her words of wisdom, her health and fitness videos, and of course, her beauty and fashion tutorials! JLovesMac1 is the perfect channel to watch when you’re feeling blue and you want to get motivated and inspired by beauty, health, and life! Virant and full of energy, her videos are sure to perk you up and get you energized for your day!

4. MissGlamorazzi

Ingrid describes her channel as being her “little internet oasis…get ready for beauty, fashion and healthy food how-to’s with a sprinkle of weird. The good kind of weird. I pinky promise!” Not only is her channel fun, and new, with how-to dishes, but she also provides “get ready with me” videos to help inspire your everyday look!

5. Zoella

Zoella is the super sweet and kind…well…Zoella! This channel is amazing if you want to get inspiration and new exposure to UK products that you can’t necessarily get in the US or Canada! Her fashion and beauty videos inspire many to be themselves and burst with creativity with a love for fashion and beauty! 

6. IlikeWeylie

Finally, we have Weylie: a spontaneous and bold YouTube beauty guru that gets right down to business with her hair, beauty, fashion and advice videos! She claims to be “the sister you never had…..or the sister you never wanted”! Her channel is awesome if you want to have a glass of wine with some girlfriends while watching her do her thang!!

The ladies mentioned above are great and fresh channels that feature so many new and cool ideas, whether it’s regarding beauty tips, DIY, Haul videos, health & lifestyle, and of course fashion! Everything to keep you inspired and up to date with fashion need-to-knows!

I know what you’re thinking: “Why isn’t Michelle Phan or Dulce Candy on this list?” or why aren’t other famous beauty guru’s that you may love and watch listed for that matter? Well these channels give you a different point of view and help you expand your beauty and fashion horizons with channels that are equally as fabulous!

These ladies have a fun side that keeps things innovative and help inspire so many people! And, if you just want a good laugh, while absorbing all the fashion and beauty tips like a sponge, check out their channels!! 

Let us know which beauty guru’s you watch on YouTube by tagging us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!

Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Hey my name is Madison, and I'm a fourth year English & Communications major at the University of Ottawa. I love fashion, beauty, and anything health related! I'm a frequent blogger (yay for tumblr), painter, writer, vinyl collector, traveler, shopaholic, and a hopeless romantic.