This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

In what seems like the dead of winter, four cities still manage to celebrate the crème de la crème of fashion and for that, we salute them! Each year, New York, London, Milan, and Paris showcase and celebrate the most fabulous designers and their stunning collections. During fashion week, these cities become the meeting spaces for models, photographers, and fashion lovers alike.

The latest fashion week took place in Paris between March 2-9 and it was a fabulous affair indeed. The collections were stunning! Balmain had to be my favourite, but H&M’s collection also caught my eye.

As much as I love seeing the new collections, my absolute favourite part of fashion week is seeing the head-turning street style. From fashion editors and designers to bloggers and models, I love seeing how people dressed to excess during fashion week. So, without further ado, check out some of my favourite street style looks from Paris Fashion Week 2016!

1. All Black Everything

I’m equally obsessed with cape dresses and with the colour black so I thought this look was flawless. The gold belt, shades, and topknot made this outfit perfect. Or should I say “parfait”?

2. Christine Centenera

The white lace top made this outfit for me. I loved Christine Centenera’s booties as well.

3. Caroline Schurch and Jing Wen

Model sighting! Where do I begin? Caroline Schurch look flawless! The hair, shades, and black lipstick are everything, especially with those leather jackets.

4. Grids

Those pants though! The grid trend has been around for last year or so and I hope it stays around.

5. Margaret Zhang

That moment when you’re a photographer but you’re still fabulous. Margaret Zhang is #stylegoals! That faux fur jacket is everything.

6. Grey Faux Fur

This outfit kind of reminded me equally of Cher Horowitz from Clueless and Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl. The Serena-inspired grey faux fur vest looks adorable over the Cher-inspired preppy sweater vest and white collar combo. Just add the Serena-inspired thigh-highs and c’est fini!

7. Emmy Rossum

Now normally I’m not a huge fan of the colour orange but Emmy Rossum is killing it in this trench dress. 

8. Kendall Jenner

I have to say I’m totally feeling this look on Kendall Jenner. I love her hair and shades but my eyes went straight to that silver Christian Dior bag she’s carrying. LOVE!

9.  All Pink Everything

This outfit gives me hope that Spring is coming. The pastel pink coat and purse look beautiful!

10.  Olivia Palermo

Lastly, Olivia Palermo is slayin’ in this outfit! The dark teal faux fur jacket with yellow accent is fabulous and I appreciate the matching shades. Get it, Olivia!

Do you have a favourite street style look from Paris Fashion Week? Share a pic and tag us on Instagram or send us a tweet on Twitter!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Kaysey graduated from the University of Ottawa with a double major in English and Sociology and is currently studying Professional Writing and Communications at Humber College. She hails from the fabulous city of Toronto and can quote Disney like it's her job. Some of her favourite things to do are reading, writing, and aimlessly surfing the internet for inspiration. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram, @kaysey_dee,  or check out her blog: Portrait of a Fashionista