Join the HCuOttawa Bucket List Adventure!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Hey collegiettes,

How many of you have a list of activities and adventures that you’re looking to cross off your bucket list this summer? We’d love to see your adventures, which is why we’re inviting you, our readers, to share your bucket list moments with us on Twitter and Instagram. It’s simple – when you upload a photo on these sites to share a moment from you bucket list, include the hashtag #HCBucketList so we can find it! We’ll be featuring our favourite shots all summer on our website so check back frequently to see if your post made the site!

You can check out the first post in this series by clicking here.

We can’t wait to share your summers with all of our readers!

Zoe Crego

U Ottawa '17

Zoë held the position of President of Her Campus at uOttawa from 2015-2017 and was a Senior Chapter Advisor. She graduated from the University of Ottawa in 2017 and has pursued a career in the Canadian federal public service. She is very grateful to Her Campus for providing a creative outlet while studying and believes her experience with Her Campus helped her grow professionally and personally.