Hey Holly: Getting Frisky on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Hey Holly,

What are some easy ways to find private places on campus?

———————————————————————–

Hello anonymous,

Your question was both vague and intriguing. Are you looking for a private space to get down and dirty (alone or with a partner?) or are you looking for a private space so you can find some peace and quiet on campus? These options are quite opposite of each other which leaves me no choice but to just pick one and answer it, hoping that it’s what you are looking for.

As an honest, mature, and studious collegiette, I suppose I should answer my latter musing, but that wouldn’t be very much fun, would it? So, the readers will get lucky today (no pun intended), because I’m going to let you in on a little secret that has to do with the best hidden spots on campus.

My first suggestion is to hit up a part of campus that is on the outskirts. Don’t even think about trying to get busy in Morisset or the UCU. You need to venture out into the depths of campus (you can use your own imagination to find your new house of love). It’s probably best if you pick a location that you don’t frequent so if you – heaven forbid – get caught, you won’t run into a classmate or someone that would recognize you.

My second suggestion is to take every precaution that you can. For example, this is probably going to be a quick paced adventure (dare I say, a quickie?) so you probably want to forgo the naked part – you simply don’t have enough time to undress. Next, you’re going to want to make sure you’re prepared. Did you bring protection? Are you wearing footwear that will help make for a quick getaway (if need be)? Do you have an escape route? It may be best to visit the location of your secret rendezvous before the actual rendezvous to scope it out. Additionally, you’ll need to pay close attention to the time. If it’s the middle of the day, you run the risk of classes going on which means that there are more people roaming the halls. Your best bet is to get busy during downtimes, such as very early in the morning or later in the evening.

So there you have it anonymous – some suggestions on how you can relieve those needs while you’re stuck on campus.

HCXO,

Holly

Zoe Crego

U Ottawa '17

Zoë held the position of President of Her Campus at uOttawa from 2015-2017 and was a Senior Chapter Advisor. She graduated from the University of Ottawa in 2017 and has pursued a career in the Canadian federal public service. She is very grateful to Her Campus for providing a creative outlet while studying and believes her experience with Her Campus helped her grow professionally and personally.