This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Ipsy glam bag

Ipsy is a beauty bag curated by Michelle Phan, a youtube beauty guru. It is simply an adorable pouch filled with various beauty products and deluxe samples, which come straight to you in the mail! They even provide tutorial videos for each product, that you can follow along with to recreate the same look. Treat yourself, because you deserve it! For only $14.95/month it can be yours!

Birchbox Canada

Birchbox is a beauty box created by Katia and Hayley when they figured that shopping for products was so utterly frustrating that they would help create a fun box for everyone! Once you sign up and subscribe to Birchbox, they will send you that month’s box within 10 days! Each box is personalized towards your beauty needs based on your skin type, skin condition, hair type and much more! It’s $14.95/month as well! Check out their website for more details!  

Julep Maven

One of my personal favourites is the Julep Maven box, you receive two nail polishes with a beauty product or three nail polishes in one box. The packaging and little notes they include each month are absolutely exquisite, sometimes they even throw in some candy depending on the month. The Julep brand of nail polish is the longest lasting polish that I have found in a while however, it is rather expensive to get in stores. The perfect solution to saving money on these nail polishes is ordering the monthly box! I forgot to mention that you will receive the first box FREE with a code they provide you on the website! To read more about it and its’ products, head over to their website!

Topbox

Topbox is a Canadian brand that provides you with a box filled with 4 different deluxe goodies! Definitely one to check out because they strive to reduce, reuse and recycle. The subscription is $12/month and you can find out all about it on their website!

The holidays are near, so why not send some “beauty box love” to a friend or two? Or even treat yourself!

Credits: 1 2 3 4 5

An environmental enthusiast with a passion for travel, organics and individual style! Blog - inspiringolivia.wordpress.com Instagram @inspiringolivia Twitter - inspiringolivia