Giveaway: HC Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Brappz makes getting dressed a whole lot easier! A fun Brappz strap slips into place with a multi-functional or strapless bra, with swimwear, a funky tank top or any shoulder – exposing top! Attach Brappz with the two way detachable hooks and use the holes provided to adjust the length. Wash with water only! 

If you want to win your own set, simply tweet this article, tag @HCuOttawa in the tweet and use the hashtag #HCSurvivalKits! The contest is open until Wednesday April 6th at 11:59pm. All uOttawa students are eligible to enter. 

Photo courtesy of Bappz.com

Thank you to Brappz for sponsoring this giveaway! Check them out on Instagram

Zoe Crego

U Ottawa '17

Zoë held the position of President of Her Campus at uOttawa from 2015-2017 and was a Senior Chapter Advisor. She graduated from the University of Ottawa in 2017 and has pursued a career in the Canadian federal public service. She is very grateful to Her Campus for providing a creative outlet while studying and believes her experience with Her Campus helped her grow professionally and personally.