Connecting Young Minds Research Conference

Posted -

Are you a science or psychology undergraduate student at the University of Ottawa? Are you wishing to share the research you’ve conducted with the public? uOttawa is giving students the opportunity to present their research at the Connecting Young Minds Research Conference (CYM) on Saturday, September 23rd 2017.

CYM is the only conference at the University that showcases the research of undergraduate students in the Faculty of Science and School of Psychology. Participants are welcome to present a 5-minute or 15-minute pitch presentation, and are even able to attend a workshop to better their communication skills.

CYM is not only for science or psychology students! Attending this conference as a guest will help diversify your understanding of science-related topics. You will also be supporting future generations, especially aspiring females enrolling in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). Additionally, 100% of ticket sales will be donated to Let’s Talk Science, an organization that promotes STEM to grade and high school students.

Are you interested in participating? Spread the word and purchase your ticket here to attend the Connecting Young Minds Research Conference this Saturday, September 23rd at FSS2005 (120 University Private).

Your presence makes an impact. Embrace this opportunity to educate yourself while supporting your peers and STEM students of the future.

Comments