The Best Shopping Deals for Black Friday: Part 1

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year indeed! Black Friday is definitely the best shopping holiday of the year (yes, its even better than Boxing Day). Its at the end of November when nothing else really happens (in Canada anyways). The malls are less packed than boxing day, the stores have deals just as good as boxing day, and its right before Christmas, therefore the best day to buy cheap Christmas presents for your loved ones (especially yourself). Thus, Black Friday is the ultimate shopping holiday of the year and this is your ultimate guide for scoring the best Black Friday deals!

Best Deals on: Clothes

1.   H&M

25-60% off in-store and online, plus free shipping when you shop online! So, go ahead and be lazy this Black Friday season, while getting the best deals from the comfort of your own home and getting your items delivered right to your door!

2.   Forever 21

With deals starting as low as $8 and markdowns up to 50% off, you’ll really want to stay in this store FOREVER.

3.   Sirens

Buy 1 get 1 FREE storewide, which means you can buy something cute for you and your bestie for Christmas! Or… two items for just you, with deals this good, we wont judge.

4.   Aritzia

40-60% off select items that usually never go on sale other than on Boxing Day, so take advantage of this rarity!

5.   American Eagle 

40% off select merchandise in-store and online, plus (you guessed it!) free shipping online! So you can also add this to your lazy Black Friday shopping list!

Best Deals on: Shoes

1.   Call It Spring

40% off on all sale styles? Well that’s just double the savings!

2.   Aldo

30% off on all sale items! And do I see another addition to the lazy shopping list? Yep! Free shipping on all orders online!

3.   Little Burgundy

Another 30% off all sale items? Well, get excited with this one because it includes: Brand Name Shoes! *GASP*

4.   Browns

Coming in with the biggest savings in shoes at 50% off already reduced merchandise! You’re sure to find a good deal here!

5.   The Bay

They are starting Black Friday early this year, by bringing back their One-Day Sale on certain items in the days leading up to Friday. With even better deals being revealed on the actual day of Black Friday. Check them out today!