This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Her Campus U Ottawa is spreading the word about the best hair and beauty salon in Ottawa- Beauty and Sussex! The girls and guys of #HCuOttawa go to Beauty and Sussex for all of our beauty needs, and we highly recommend it. Whenever we leave Beauty and Sussex, we walk out of the doors feeling refreshed and confident- and we want our readers to as well, which is why we have a special contest for you! 

The contest is simple. Just visit Beauty and Sussex’s Facebook page today and “like” it. As soon as you like their page, you’ll be entered! Now let’s get to the good stuff… what will you win? Beauty and Sussex has generously offered to give one lucky winner a free blow-out, manicure, and eyebrow shaping! Hurry up- you have to enter by 3pm and the winner will be notified by 5pm! 

I, the Events and Marketing President for HCuOttawa, had the pleasure of chatting with Paul Haddad, Senior Stylist and Manager of Beauty and Sussex. It was such a pleasure chatting with Paul and I wanted to share the top four things he wants students to know about the salon:

1. Beauty and Sussex offers plenty of services in the beautiful facility (see photos and a list of services below

2. The staff at Beauty and Sussex are amazing and dedicated to their jobs. Their main goal is to sweep you off your feet with their outstanding service!

3. He loves watching clients walk out of the salon with the biggest smiles on their faces. It’s one of the main reasons he does what he does! 

4. Students get a 20% off discount on all services! (you must show a valid student ID)

SERVICES:

HairBlow-outCutColourUp-styleHair Extensions

EyesEyebrow TintingEyelash Tinting

Hand CareManicureSussex Select ManicureShellac

Foot CarePedicureSussex Select PedicureShellacMen’s Pedicure

Make-UpMake-up applicationEye and lips touch

Waxing, facials, treatment packages and much more!

For a full list of services, please visit their website