This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Obviously we want to wear our cutest bikinis to the beach! Beach wraps, sundresses and flip flops are always a go to for hot days on the beach. Let us find the perfect beach look for you!

MUSIC FESTIVAL VIBE: This look is a carefree look for girls who want to look cute and keep cool while frolicking in the waves! Pair this outfit with flip flops, gladiators or go barefoot!

Cross body bag from Aldo, Lace tank from Forever 21, High waist denim shorts from Urban Outfitters, Bathing suit from Bluenotes, Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters and Shark tooth necklace is homemade.

VINTAGE VIBE: A look for girls who want to go for that classic pin up theme, showing enough skin to keep it sexy while sitting back in a lawn chair. You can even drape a kimono cardigan on top of this outfit to keep warm while watching those sunsets on the beach.

Bathing suit from ASOS, High waist denim shorts from Urban Outfitters, Flower necklace from Forever 21 and Flower hair clip from H&M.

BOHO VIBE: You cannot get daintier than lace from head to toe! Pair this look with a bikini of your choice and you are set for a refreshing date with the beach!

Lace skirt from Rue 21, Lace tank from Forever 21, Dream catcher necklace homemade and assorted bracelets.

LADY LIKE: You can never go wrong with a hot pink maxi dress! Perfect for sipping cocktails by the beach and turning heads as you strut it along the waterfront. This combination will have all the ladies coveting your look!

Hot pink maxi dress from Forever 21, Straw hat from Urban Outfitters, Clutch from H&M, Sunglasses from Old Navy and necklace from flea market.

GIRLY GIRL: A look that creates a youthful vibe, bringing out the fun and flirt in every girl! This cropped bikini top is just long enough to wear as a crop top and with a skater skirt. Throw on a pair of white sneakers to complete this look!

Plaid bikini top from the thrift store, Skater skirt from H&M, Brown fedora from Ardene’s, Bracelets from Juicy Couture and Necklace from Hawaii.

PEASANT CHIC: An embroidered tunic for your beach needs. Pull it on top of your bikini and you are ready to hit the beach, the mall or out to dance the night away! It is one of the most effortless looks! Pair it with nude sandals or these fun yellow striped flats to top of the look!

Embroidered tunic from ZARA, Flats from ZARA and necklace is homemade.

Try out these looks and turn heads out there!

An environmental enthusiast with a passion for travel, organics and individual style! Blog - inspiringolivia.wordpress.com Instagram @inspiringolivia Twitter - inspiringolivia