6 Colourful Makeup Tutorials You Need to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

With the first days of spring already behind us, you may feel like you want to update your makeup routine or try out some fresh looks for spring. This season bright, neon and colourful makeup is a very big trend.

To get the runway look for yourself, try watching these 6 makeup tutorials for easy instructions and massive inspiration!

1. Emerald Eyes – Makeup Tutorial by KathleenLights
For a more wearable version of this colourful trend, definitely check out this tutorial by Kathleen Lights. Featuring a bright emerald eye shadow look with orange and red shades, this tutorial is perfect to ease into the colourful trend. Watch it here!

2. Blue Smokey Eye Tutorial by SoothingSista
This bold blue makeup tutorial definitely revs up the wow factor! This tutorial features two different eye shadow looks. One look is more “everyday” with a pop of colour, and the other look is perfect for a sultry and edgy night time look. Watch it here

3. Colorful and Bright Makeup by Evelina Forsell
Evelina’s beautiful makeup tutorial resembles a sunset and features a bold blue lip. Featuring all of the colours of the rainbow, this tutorial really takes colourful makeup to the next level! Watch it here!

4. Pink Lemonade Makeup Tutorial by Sonjdradeluxe
For a summer-inspired makeup look, check out this tutorial by Sonjdra. Featuring pink winged liner, yellow waterline liner and a smoky grey lash line, this colourful tutorial is a must-see! Watch it here

5. Colourful Makeup Tutorial by Cflowermakeup
Taking a new spin on colourful makeup, this tutorial features pink, teal and purple eye shadow with white eyeliner. This tutorial features easy instructions, so it’s great to use as a base and re-create the look using whatever colours you want. Watch it here.

6. Colourful Drugstore Makeup by MsAaliyahjay
This makeup tutorial uses multiple coloured eye shadows and eyeliners; it is truly a piece of art! Aaliyah’s take on colourful makeup is unique, professional and gorgeous. As an added bonus, this tutorial features all drugstore makeup! Watch it here.

Sources: Cover

SaveSave

Fourth year Criminology student at the University of Ottawa, Leafs fan, makeup lover and Harry Potter enthusiast.