We Loved the People StyleWatch Celebrity Stylist Event!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

I can’t wait for my next shopping spree after learning about the latest fall trends from a StyleWatch expert at the Celebrity Stylist on Campus event!  On the U of M Diag last Monday, I saw a huge collection of Vince Camuto shoes that the stylist paired with everything from flirty skirts to skinny jeans.  Personally, I thought Vince Camuto’s ‘Ellen’ shoe will be an essential for getting to and from class and the Callea would be great for an internship! Plus, I got an awesome GUESS tote and found out about a GUESS student offer just by meeting with the StyleWatch expert! This is definitely worth checking out.

For those collegiettes who couldn’t attend, here’s the run-down of what you missed:

During 10-minute style consultation appointments, girls learned about the latest fall fashion trends and must-have items of the season including an entire collection of chic Vince Camuto shoes, perfect for all occassions! 

The StyleWatch expert put together outfits for tailgating, date nights, internships and more! UMich girls got an added bonus from Natori, who sponsored a Josie bra giveaway if girls signed up for a bra fitting!  The event as a huge success—girls were signing up for appointments left and right and there was never a dull moment in the StyleWatch tent!

Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.
Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.