Thick Thighs Save Lives

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

I just want to come out and explain how much I love thighs. I want allllll you women out there to love your thighs as much as you damn well should. There’s literally nothing more womanly than some thick ass, built ass, curvy ass thighs – they truly embody how g damn strong and boss you are.

I don’t understand girls saying that their thighs are “too big” like girl BYE. YOU ARE BLESSED.

Like maybe you don’t fit into your friends jeans or whatever but that’s fine – be a grown ass woman and get yourself a mighty fine pair of jeans that fit your body like a glove. There are girls out here hitting the gym everyday who are working mad hard to build strong ass thighs because they weren’t lucky enough to be born with the legs of an absolute powerhouse.

Your thighs are absolutely bodacious and they build character and command respect. Walk into a room with those bad boys and it’s like damnnnnnn that girl is sturdy as hell and she’s GOT IT.

Like dead ass go ahead and flex your thighs right now. Smack em.

They feel fkn dope.

Who cares if you have cellulite? We all do…. So relax, and ROCK IT.

Empower yourself and love your body, my biddies. Every day is leg day. #TTSL

Image courtesy of: Distorted Decals and Designs

Just tryin' to spread my unconventional wisdom in a semi-conventional way. 
Em M

U Mich

Em is a senior at the University of Michigan, studying English and Psychology. Go Blue!