This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

This week, Her Campus got to sit down with a campus celeb that we can all relate to… a second semester senior. We spoke to Lauren Farfel, a senior studying Communications and Spanish. Lauren prides herself on being a Michigan Wolverine, wants to be buried with Angelo’s raisin toast, and is in denial about the fact that this is her last semester in Ann Arbor.

Her Campus: What is one of your favorite memories?

Lauren Farfel: Every time I walk back into The Big House, I get the most amazing feeling of being back. I think the first football games of these past four years are some of my best memories.

HC: Top three restaurants you MUST go to before graduation?

LF: Zingerman’s, Aventura, Angelo’s – 100%.

HC: Any favorite classes that you’ve taken over the past few years?

LF: Psych 260 – definitely. I loved that class!

HC: What’s one thing you have on your senior year bucket list?

LF: I really want to go to one of each type of sporting event. I wouldn’t have a true Michigan experience without that!

HC: Got any advice for underclassmen here at Michigan?

LF: Surround yourself with people who challenge and support you… don’t try to impress anyone.

HC: And lastly, how has Michigan benefitted you as a person?

LF: I think Michigan has given me the opportunity to expand my interests and knowledge. I’ve been to different talks, concerts and political events that have exposed me to ideas beyond what I learn in class and talk about with my peers on a daily basis. Being here has been the best, and helped me grow into my best self.

Photo courtesy of Lauren Farfel

I'm a Freshman at the University of Michigan! I am in LSA and am planning on being a Psychology and Communications major.