This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Looking for a new bracelet to spice up your look? Congratulations, your search is over! Last month, U of M sophomore Alex Weiner launched her new jewelry line: Ayweinz Designs. Made out of semi-precious stones, her jewelry is all hand-made and almost entirely one of a kind.

Her love of jewelry started when she began working for a jewelry designer in high school and during the summer. After visiting the jewelry district in downtown Miami to buy beads wholesale, Alex started making bracelets for herself. After getting asked about her product, Alex decided to start her own business.

Fan Favorites:

Only advertised through Snapchat and occasionally on other people’s instagrams, Alex is committed to keeping her business small and her attention focused on her customers. Operated out of her bedroom and accepting payment only through Venmo, Alex’s business might be small, but her passion is huge.

If you’re looking to buy one of Alex’s amazing, one of a kind bracelets contact her at: alexwein@umich.edu

Images courtesy of Hallie Cohen, Rachel Gorosh, and Rebecca Lawson.

Jaclyn Nagel is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior studying English and Creative Writing and earning a certificate in Sales. She enjoys eating copious amounts of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and reading the Harry Potter books over and over again. Follow her on instagram as @manisandmojitos! And make sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram at @hercampusumich!